Thursday, April 15, 2010

Birthday party


Oh, my gosh or OMG in the other world. I'm back! I got a comment from my sister and that propelled me onto more of this whatever it is. I've had a week full of stress because James, the significant person in my life for the last 17 years is turning 75 this Sunday. At first we were going to have a big blowout party to celebrate and then we decided not to. Now it's just family, thank goodness. But 75 years is a landmark in his family. Both James' mom and dad passed away early. He has outlived them both by a long time. I think he's just a little amazed by this event. On the other hand, my family has longevity to a certain extent and we all wonder how long we will have to keep growing older! I should have asked my daughter for some help because she's an expert on planning. Me, I'm a last minute person, but I get the job done. But then you'll have a blowout if she takes over. But Facebook has taken over her life. She is a star, has a following. She's marvelous. Now back to planning a birthday party....... See you later!

3 comments:

  1. Yay Elle! keep on keeping on with the blog! And happy birthday to James! it was wonderful to have you as a part of the fish bowl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been more a part of the FISH BOWL. It took me forever to get the hang of it and there was a lot of info to get a hold of. I did learn a lot from Marisa's class even though I had been selling online for a number of years. What I had been selling was everything but my stuff! But I think it helped me get some confidence to do what i really want to do. Life is short and it's time to take it to the next level!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ye, Linda!! Good to see you up there. Your sincerity and interests show through. Yahoo, I have a sister who has a blog.

    ReplyDelete